Inserat online seit: 29 Juni
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
* Drives strategic and tactical approaches in employee development,
positive employee relations, policy and procedure compliance and
development, training, compensation, benefits and performance
* Drives a world-class safety culture in the facility. Sits on the
safety committee, insures compliance with all local, state, and
federal workplace safety laws and regulations, coordinates training.
* Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting: recruiting, screening and
recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods
(internal and external).
* Is the subject matter in expert in latest trends and sources in
recruiting with a high level of familiarity with social media for
recruiting, manages recruiting resources to maximize efficiency and
* Responsible for on-boarding activities of new employees- including
conducting New Hire Orientation.
* Strives to improve metrics by re-evaluating and changing processes to
result in constant progression in HR practices.
* Maintains a strong relationship with all levels of management,
employees, union and other business units by effectively assisting
and coaching managers, supervisors and front-line staff on employment
related topics and issues.
* Conducts internal investigations into allegations of misconduct, poor
performance, and violations of the Company's internal policies.
* Provides internal human resources expertise and training to managers
and supervisors in the areas of performance management,
organizational development, training and development of leaders and
their teams to enhance cross-functional effectiveness and support
* Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce
planning, and succession planning.
* Reviews and approves hiring, terminations, employee transfers, etc.,
in person and into the current payroll and HRIS software.
* Conducts exit interviews and analyzes turnover data to make
recommendations to the management team to reduce unplanned and
* Maintains an attitude and philosophy consistent with the company's
* Oversees the attendance tracking systems including attendance policy
enforcement and compliance with FMLA.
* Manages the employee reviews and the performance improvement process
and is integral in insuring performance improvement is executed
fairly, consistently and in compliance with policy and statutes.
* Maintains communication devices and bulletin boards, facilitates
employee functions, insures employee kiosks are available and
* Manages HR and Safety reporting to management, corporate and other
parties including government agencies.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or similar field
required, PHR/SPHR, SHRM-CP/SCP a plus.
* 5+ years professional HR experience required at a generalist level in
a manufacturing environment with a high degree of responsibility in
recruitment, labor relations & positive employee relations.
* Demonstrated experience in leading the HR function at a facility
including managing HR direct report employees.
* Demonstrated experience in driving safety culture and compliance,
preferably in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
Experience in managing workers compensation claims a plus.
* Demonstrated experience providing internal consulting and training to
supervisors and managers on employee issues related to performance
and development, including succession planning.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and
persuade in both positive and negative situations.
* Strong presentation skills and presence to lead meetings and drive
* Excellent judgement to make decisions with limited direction.
* Proficiency in payroll and HRIS systems required, experience in ADP
and SAP Success Factors highly preferred.
* Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, manages
competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or
* Actively promotes confidentiality of all matters within the
department, personally observes safety and security procedures, and
uses equipment and materials properly.
* Ability to coordinate multiple projects and priorities in a very
fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
* Strong knowledge of local, state and federal employer compliance
* High level of integrity, respect, collaboration and confidentiality.
* High level of competence with Microsoft Office products; Outlook,
Excel, Word, etc.
* Bilingual English and Spanish a plus.